What´s in my bag?
It´s always fun to peek in other bags, isn´t it? And we actually don´t often get a chance to (or do you ever ask your girlfriends to show you, what they carry around?) but today I show you all my deep, deep secrets! ;-) I have a towel in my bag because I go to my gym with this bag and I don´t like to move things from bag to bag.
1. "Die vierzig Geheimnisse der Liebe" (translation: 40 secrets of Love) by Elif Shafak is the book I´m reading right now. Yes, I still like to read in German, but it is also available in English. This is a great read if you are a hopeless romantic like me. ;-)
2. Germ-X Atomic Apple hand sanitizer to get those dirty fingers clean!
3. CCL Advanced Liver Detox and Cleanse Mouth spray. This is really an awesome product that I recently discovered. Not only does this spray provide me with fresh breath with a hint of peppermint oil but at the same time it is cleansing my liver with a special blend of herbs. How cool is that? It also helps my body digest food (apparently by breaking down protein) and is full of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and antioxidants (for example: vitamin C, vitamin A, beta-carotene, folic acid, iodine, iron, protein, and calcium). I use it twice a day (about 6 sprays). It´s like a supplement for my body- but in spray form. So much more convenient on the go! Love it!
4. A friend send me this cute little hand cream wit Argan oil from Germany (from Douglas-basically the German version of Sephora). It smells beautiful!
5. Brush On Block: my Go-To sunblock in powder form. So convenient!
6. Catrice Lip balm (in "Don´t think just pink") tastes like yummy Vanilla with a beautiful fresh rosy tint. Recommend this one highly!
7. Can´t have enough lip balms, you know? This one is by Blamtastic and tastes like Gummy bears lol.
8. Can´t leave the house without my business cards! ;-)
9. Dooney & Bourke coin holder- I don´t even know, since how long I carry this thing around already, but it still looks like new! I am not big with huge wallets and this is all I carry to keep my credit cards.
10. Kenneth Cole sunglasses. These are so elegant and super comfy!
Thank you CCL for sponsoring this post.