Today I have a little holiday makeup look for you with classic red lips. Red lips are just so elegant and work perfect for the holidays. I used the Nyx matte lipstick in "perfect red" which is a very flattering (blue undertones will make your teeth look whiter!) and long lasting color. With a strong lip like that I like to keep my eyes simple and natural.
1. It cosmetics CC cream
2. It cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer
3. Elf eye primer
4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar
5. Urban Decay Glide on eye pencil black velvet
6. Tarte gifted mascara
7. Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer
8. Elf eye brow gel
9. bdb brow pencil
10. Cover FX powder foundation
11. Essence lip liner in Femme Fatale
12. Nyx matte lipstick perfect red
13. Tarte blush in dollface
This was the makeup look I wore in my recent video as the crazy Target lady! ;-)
Contains Affiliate links.