URBAN DECAY NAKED SMOKY MAKEUP LOOK
OK, let´s have a less "controversial" makeup look today- shall we? ;-)
I know the Urban Decay Naked Smoky is more intended for smokin´hot looks, but I wanted to show, that you can do a complete natural eye look with this palette as well (check out my complete review with swatches).
1. Apply the Cover FX Mattifying primer on your face.
2. Apply the Too Faced Shadow insurance eye primer on your lids.
3. Apply from the Urban Decay Naked Smoky "Dirtysweet" (light gold) on your lid. Darken your "outer V" with "Whiskey" (a matte mocha brown). Lighten up under your brow bone and the inner corners of your eyes with "Thirteen" (matte milky color).
4. Apply the Younique Fiber Mascara on your lashes.
5. Apply the Cover FX BB gel on your face.
6. Conceal with the Odylique Cover stick blemishes and redness.
7. Brush eyebrows with the Lashem brow tint.
8. Fill in gaps in eyebrows with the BH cosmetics eye brow pencil.
9. Line your lips with the purminerals lipliner in Gypsie.
10. Fill in the lips with Bite Beauty lipstick in Juniper.
11. Warm up your face with the Wet n Wild bronzer in Bikini contest.
12. Give your face some warmth with the BH Cosmetics professional blush palette.