I can not even tell you, how much fun I had this morning, creating this Bollywood inspired look! The idea was given to me from one of my Instagram followers, who asked me a couple of days ago: "I want to see u Indian-ising once!". I asked if she meant an "Indian makeup look" and she agreed! ;-)
Excited about this idea I jumped on Pinterest to give me some inspiration! This is only the second time that I have used false lashes in my life (here is the first time with a Brigitte Bardot look) and I still had this flash tattoo in my drawer waiting for a situation like this!
So, there you go! Not a look I would wear on a date night but maybe next year for Halloween?
1. Apply the Elf eye primer onto your lids and draw an "outer V" on with the Jane Be Pure Gliding Liner in Carbon Black.
2. Apply the Catrice Liquid Metal eyeshadow in "Under Treasure" on your lid
3. Into your crease use from the BH Cosmetics Eye Enhancing palette the color "Berry Lovely"- a wine red metallic color.
4. Put some lashes on (I used Andrea lashes Nr. 33), line your waterline (top and bottom- all around even in thee inner corners!) with the Urban Decay Glide on eye pencil in black.
5. Brush your brows with the Elf eye brow gel. Fill in the brows with the BH Cosmetics brow pencil and lighten up under your eyebrows with "Whisper" from the BH Cosmetics Eye Enhancing palette.
6. Deepen your "outer V" and under your eyes with the 2B Colours cat eyeliner and apply Josie Maran Mascara.
7. Apply the Ulta Fabulous Face Foundation primer onto your face. Apply It Cosmetics CC cream all over the face. Set your Makeup with the Hourglass Ambient palette (I used the middle color). Line your lips with the Purminerals lipliner in Gypsi. Apply the Ecco Bella lipstick in Primrose.
8. Apply a Bollywood themed tattoo onto your forehead as well as some crystals (I used lash glue to apply them) above your eyebrows
9. Apply lot´s of Tarte blush in "Smashing". Give the lips some extra shine with the Nyx round lipstick in Opal.
My YouTube channel trailer is BTW also Bollywood themed! ;-)