How to get Amazon Prime free!
And why do you want to get Amazon Prime?
Well, because you will get:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping with no minimum order size on millions of items!!! Isn´t it a hassle to always reach the $35 minimum?
- Free Release-Date Delivery on video games and more
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
- Exclusive 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals and events on MyHabit.com
- Instant streaming of thousands of and with Prime Video
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners' Lending LibraryAccess to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists, ad-free.
- And moms: did you know you get with Amazon prime 20% off diaper subscriptions?
OK, here are 2 ways to get Amazon Prime for free!
- Sign up for Amazon students! All you need is an email address from a school (ending with .edu to confirm you are a student). Of course you might not be a student, but maybe one of your kids or other relative is? Here is what happens after signing up as Amazon student: you will receive for 6 month completely free an Amazon Prime membership. After 6 month you pay $49/year (half of regular Amazon prime)- or you quit your membership again! ;-)
- Sign up for Amazon Prime 30 Day Free Trial (you can test Amazon Prime for 30 days and see for yourself if it is worth it. After the Free Trial the membership cost $99/year.)
I discovered so many tips and tricks how to get free stuff, that I wanted to share all my insights with you. I compiled all the information that I know on "How to get free beauty samples, how to get free stuff, how to become a product tester and other money saving tips", including some never shared before tips in one convenient e-book for you!