MAKEUP MONDAY! VERY CHERRY!
Happy Monday everybody!
Today I have a very cherry makeup tutorial for you! I use only cruelty free makeup of course!
Love me some cherry lips for fall! The Sleek Makeup palette has the perfect matching colors- hurry because you still can win both right now in my Sleek Makeup Giveaway!
1. Apply the Elf eye primer on your lids
2. Apply "Sand storm" from the Sleek eyepalette in "storm" onto your lid and under your brow bone. Apply "Perfect storm" into your crease. Use "Firestorm" in your outer V.
3. Line your lower lash line with the Sleek Eau La La eye pencil in noir and smudge it out with a brush.
4. Apply the tarte opening lash act primer
5. Apply the tarte gifted mascara
6. Give your brows hold with the Elf brow gel
7. Fill in your brows with the BH Cosmetics brow pencil
8. Line your lips with the essence lip liner in "red blush"
9. Fill in your lips with the Sleek lipstick in Cherry.
10. Apply the BTS Organics HD foundation
11. Use the yellow powder from the Kat von D Shade & Light palette to set your T-zone. Use the tan color as a bronzer on your cheeks and on your forehead.
12. Apply the Sleek blush in Amaryllis
13. Apply the Eddie Funkhouser Illuminator under your eyes.