10 DUPES THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!
I love me some good affordable dupes and today I share with you 10 dupes to save you some money (in some cases it is simply a cruelty free dupe for a not- cruelty free item). This proofs agains: makeup does not have to be expensive! ;-)
- The Eddie Funkhouser Illuminator is a dupe for the YSL Touche Éclat ($11.99 vs $42)
- The Nyx wonder pencil is a cruelty free dupe for the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil nude ($4.49 vs. $4.49)
- The Nyx round lipstick in Opal is a dupe for the Bite Beauty Opal lipstick ($6.99 vs. $24)
- The BH cosmetics brow pencil is a dupe for the Anastasia brow wiz $8 (often on sale for $5!) vs. $21
- The Brush on block is a dupe for the Colorscience sunforgettable $30 vs. $49 (and refill only $16 vs. $30)
- The Nyx eyebrow shaper is a dupe for the Anastasia brow primer ($8.99 vs. $21)
- The Elf HD powder is a dupe for the Tarte smooth operator ($6 vs. $33)
- The Ulta Foundation stick is a cruelty free dupe for the Maybelline Fit me stick ($12.50 (often on sale for $5!) vs. $8.99)
- The Elf wrinkle refiner is a (cruelty free) dupe for the Clarins Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate ($3 vs. $37)
- The Ulta fabulous face primer is a dupe for the Smashbox primer ($12.50 (often on sale for $5) vs. $36)
Watch it on YouTube where I explain more about the products!